Monday, October 5, 2009

MYSTERY BLOG

Today I was thinking about changing the name of my blog to Mystery Blog, because it seemed like a slick move. But instead, I will convey to you some of my thoughts that I would normally never put on the internet.

-Today I was thinking about how much I love Girl Guide cookies.

-I wrote a fictional missed connection that involved a "statue of a border collie" and today I biked past a porch with a statue of a border collie on it. Of course, my thoughts went straight towards notions of meaning and destiny. I memorized the address, just in case.

-Today the world around me became incredibly loud. I instinctively tried to turn down the sound of the world using the volume control on my computer. Weird.

-I'm very sad about losing a yellow umbrella. But the umbrella represents a greater loss and the sadness represents a greater sad.

-I have a little brother. He's a very funny writer and here is his blog http://tomdhenry.blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Anna May Henry